If mfc110.dll is missing and your’re getting an error this guide will help you fix this not found mfc110.dll file. Works for Windows 10, 8, 7 64 & 32 bit.
Download mfc110.dll file that is missing on your computer to fix your error.
Type Of Errors
If you’re having an mfc110.dll error and the file is missing you are going to get next errors when running your program or a game. Here are listed the most common messages that users are getting when they encounter an error with the missing mfc110.dll file.
- mfc110.dll Not Found
- File mfc110.dll Not Found.
- This application failed to start because mfc110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot find mfc110.dll
- The file mfc110.dll is missing.
- Cannot start the program. A required component is missing: mfc110.dll. Please install the program again.
Sometimes Windows doesn’t even work properly due to the missing or corrupted mfc110.dll file. So to fix it you have to download the file and place it where it should be on your computer. Read the installation guide down below which is going to help you with mfc110.dll errors.
mfc110.dll is located in Windows\System32 folder or Windows\SysWOW64 folder. It is required to be installed there in any Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and Vista versions.
How To Install
Before you download the file you should check which Windows you’re running. It is either 64 bit Windows or 32 bit Windows. To do that open “My Computer”, right click and choose Properties. There you have it:
This is 32-bit Operating system.
And this is 64-bit Operating system:
Then follow the instruction:
- Download the file.
- Unzip it wherever you want.
- Place the file into [PATH TO YOUR WINDOWS INSTALLATION]\Windows\System32\ folder if you’re running Windows 32-bit or [PATH TO YOUR WINDOWS INSTALLATION]\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder if you’re running Windows 64-bit.
These easy steps should fix your issue with missing mfc110.dll that isn’t found in your system.
Programs and Games that require mfc110.dll to work
- Age of Mythology
- Mafia 3
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Beyond Earth
- Battlefield Hardline
- Pro Evolution Soccer series (2015, 2016,2017,2018, 2019)
- Age of Empires
- Adobe programs (Photoshop, Premiere Pro and others)
- Watch Dogs 2
- Battlefield series
- Counter-Strike: Go
- GTA SA
- Killing Floor 2
- FIFA series (17,18,19)
- Hearts of Iron IV
- Sims 3
- GTA V
- Sims 4
- Far Cry 4
- Assassin’s Creed Origins / Odyssey
And many others…
If downloading the file didn’t fix the mfc110.dll error then do any of these steps:
- Sometimes you or any program could delete mfc110.dll. In this case open Recycle Bin and check if the file is here. If yes then right click on it and chose “Restore”. That will fix your missing error.
- Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package from official Windows website. mfc110.dll is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package so downloading and installing it should fix the errors. It will simply restore or re-install this file and other files in case they are missing.
- Install any available Windows updates. Sometimes Microsoft updates Windows files and an update may contain mfc110.dll that is not found.
- Check your system with antivirus. You may use any Antivirus you find. If you have none we strongly recommend to get one but for a one time run you may use DrWeb CureIt. It is very efficient in looking for SpyWare of MailWare that might cause mfc110.dll error by simply deleting or corrupting the file.
- Sometimes your system is so corrupted there is no easy way of fixing missing dll-files. In this case you may use System Restore to undo the latest changes that has caused the mess. If you can’t access Windows in a regular way then go into Safe mode and try to apply changes using the Windows Safe Mode.
- The latest option would be perform a clean Windows installation that will fix your system and update it to the latest version. But use this as the last option if none of the suggestions above didn’t help you fix the missing mfc110.dll.